Thursday 8 February 2007

National Lottery Online Sweepstakes Not the real one but the one I just won

Have I won the National Lottery Online sweepstakes or have I just received another Spam or scan.

I have just received 2 emails both exactly the same and appearing to have been sent from the UK National Lottery Online Sweepstakes International program.

My total winnings even though I haven’t entered any lottery (but in the letter told that I had been selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system)was £2,696,385. To quote from the letter (Two Million Six Hundred and NinetySix Thousand, Three
Hundred and Eighty Five Britain pounds starlings)

What do you think, have I one and should I send them the details they have requested to validate my claim.
Name of by beneficiary,
residential address of my next of kin,
sex,
occupation,
nationality,
phone/fax numbers and I guess what would come later on my bank details.

I think this time I will take the view that what I haven’t had I wont miss.

Wishing Good luck to anyone playing the real National Lottery

No comments: